Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2019

Bikini Bottom

The Bikini Bottom Experience

WALT: Write a recount 

Personal Goal: Use paragraphs

It was Saturday, the 20th of December 2014.

I got up out of bed to start another boring day. I strolled over to the kitchen and reached for some cereal to munch on. I sat down at the table and turned on the TV, the morning news was on. The weather-man explained that today would be overcast with a chance of a storm. The clouds were deep grey and were starting to bubble up in the cold air, so there was a good possibility that there would be a thunderstorm.

I flicked through some channels and noticed on channel seven that Spongebob was airing, I decided that would be a good show to watch while eating my almost soggy cereal. In the background I heard the low rumbling of thunder and occasionally a white flash would light up the skies, that would be the lightning.

I didn't think much of the stormy conditions outside, but I wasn't prepared for what was about to happen next. I was about to finish off my breakfast, but I heard a very loud rumble and then… BOOM! A blinding flash and an extremely loud sound was heard, the lightning had struck our antenna! The TV turned static and I felt something really, really weird.

I felt like I was getting sucked into the TV! I was dazzled and scared as this crazy event was unfolding, I was speechless! Everything suddenly went black… Next minute I woke up in front of this random pineapple, and then it hit me. I was in Bikini Bottom!

To be continued...

Image result for spongebobs house

2 comments:

  1. What a great story. Can't wait for the next part. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a great story I love that you added big words to your story.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.